Grace Coastal Church Sports Camp
in Okatie, SC 6/21/21 – 6/25/21
Cheer · Flag Football · Soccer · Team 45 · Ultimate Frisbee organized by Sports Outreach Camps
$50 per camper, scholarships available
Sports Camp will be hosted daily from 9:00-12:15 at Grace Coastal Church.
Sports Camps are for children who want to have fun and develop their athletic skills as they learn who God has called them to be. Outstanding instruction, skill development, and competition in the context of Christian values will prepare the camper for future as an athlete or just in life. Sports Camps include Sport-Specific instruction in which the camper selects one sport for the week. Sports include: Soccer, Flag Football, Ultimate Frisbee, Cheer and Team 45, a sports curriculum for 4 and 5 year olds. Here is what a day looks like:
- 20 Minutes Opening Rally, music and instruction
- 30 Minutes Sports Session 1, instruction to a skill
- 15 Minutes Huddle Time, small group discussion
- 30 Minutes Sports Session 2, tactical application of a skill
- 20 Minutes Half-time Rally, snack and music
- 30 Minutes Sports Session 3, competition
- 30 Minutes Bible Rally, scripture application
- 20 Minutes Final Whistle, music and close
Each Camper will receive:
- instruction from a college student trained to lead all aspects of Sports Camp.
- one camp shirt. An extra shirt is available for purchase for an additional $10.
- a daily Sports Flash, a take-home summary of each day’s theme and instructions with interactive games
- a souvenir pin awarded to those campers who memorize the theme’s verse.